Sunday 29 June 2014

Day 5 MingWei

We woke up in the morning at 4.15 and had to rush down to the lobby to assemble so that we can watch sunrise :D and definitely we saw it. We were told to use the large sweater, whatever u call it. However, I thought that it was enormous, too big for me and I decided to wear my jacket which wasn't even enough to keep me slightly warm. When I stepped out of the hotel, that first step, I was trembling. It was freezing cold, I totally regretted not taking the large sweater which I assume it would keep me much warmer than my useless jacket. However, suffering this little cold is totally worth it as we were able to watch the beautiful sunrise.It was mesmerizing. I never thought i would be able to see a sunrise as close as this. If only my phone didn't spoil at Changi Aiport, I swear I would have at least 100 pictures of it for all of you to see, but sadly 'IF'. We were told to return to hotel or it's pretty much free time for us till breakfast. at 6.30? Some of us were outside the hotel enjoying the morning breeze though it's really cold, but well it's once in a lifetime or maybe not. We were talking,chatting about some stuffs and time flew. Later on, we went to Hongcun. It was started or established by the Wang Family, and majority of the people there were 汪s. The school there was also for the Wangs only. And they were allowed to study for free. Jordan was sick, some of the guys and some girls accompanied him for the 2nd time. We had some fun time and had some photo shots in there.

~MingWei :D

No comments:

Post a Comment