Monday 13 January 2014

My holiday Wang Li ZeHan

During 2013's December holiday ,due to several reasons such as me sister preparing for her A level test and my mother going back to China to take care of my sick grandmother, we didn't have the time to go oversea as a family thus I have been staying in Singapore for the holiday. This holiday is actually quiet meaningful as I can use the two month two catch up on a lot stuff such as my academics results and on my Cca and sports. I mostly stay at home but I had gone back to school a few time to buy stuff needed for the start of the new school term and for Cca. The another place i go constantly is to the jurong east library. I would go there to borrow different types of story books every week as I find reading enriching since it can help me to improve in my languages and even let me gain a lot of additional knowledge. My favorite category is mystery and fantasies. I would also go to visit my best friend and play badminton with him. Since I am overweight, t tried to slim down during the holiday by jogging or playing badminton at least three times a week but it seems like i still haven't see the result yet. My gaol is to achieve at least a bronze award in my NAPHA this year. I tried to review all my subjects in year one during the holiday too since I am not considered a good student in 2013 for either academic or behavior, thus I decide to give myself a fresh start this year. My relative from China came to visit us in the holiday and we go to visit those famous tourist spot such as jurong bird park, sentosa or singapore zoo. There are a lot of changes over this years such as the zoo as I didn't went to there since I graduate from primary school but it is a totally new experince for me this time when I go there with my relatives. Although I may not be able to go oversea during holiday but is still very fruitful to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment